1. One in every _____ adults in the US has a mental health condition.
2. Depression is the _____ (ie 10th, 3rd, etc) cause of disability worldwide.
3. One half (50%) of all chronic mental illness begins by the age of ____.
3b. Three quarters (75%) begins by the age of ____.
4. Suicide is the ____ (4th, 12th, etc) leading cause of death of death in the U.S.
4b. It's the ___ leading cause of death for people aged 10-14, and ____ leading cause for those between the ages of 15-24.
5. Approximately ___% of American Adults live with an anxiety disorder.
6. There are approximately ____ suicides per day in the US.
6b. Of this daily number approximately ____ (number) are veterans.
7. People with mental health conditions are ____(number) times more likely to be victims of violent crime than perpetrators.
8. Approximately ____ million American adults live with Bipolar Disorder.
9. 1 out of every ____ adults lives with Schizophrenia.
10. Can you identify these mental health condition acronyms?