And yet, character is such an important and integral part of a person's makeup. Essentially, it's who they are. It encompasses their values, their morals, their actions, the way they treat others. It's also something we tend to judge in others, and base our opinions of them on what we believe to be the quality of their character.
- How would you honestly describe your personal character?
- Are you happy with that description?
- If so, is there anything you'd like to be part of that description that isn't - something you want to work on?
- If you are not happy with it, why?
- Are you being too hard on yourself? i.e. If you were describing someone else's character this way, would you feel it was positive overall, yet you aren't happy when it describes your own?
- Do you feel others view your character the same way you do? Why or why not?