- More on finding inspiration, muses, etc. I feel this is important for those that have mood cycling, anxiety, depression, and the like, as this inspiration can often lead them to discovering more about their condition and themselves, at least in my opinion. It can also, as it has in my case, provide them with ways in which they can look at their conditions in a different light.
- The next steps for/the direction in which I want to continue working on support, education, an awareness of mood and anxiety disorders. Most importantly - what's most needed along these lines, and how can I work to get there.
- Creativity, imagination, and creation.
- Fear - one of my absolute favorite topics to write on.
- Sleep and dreams. I can in no way interpret dreams - it'll be more inquisitive.
PS I'm publishing from my phone today, so if it's in a weird format I apologize. I'm a writer, not a technology expert!