Thursday, September 1, 2016

How Much Do You Know About Me - A Fun Quiz

Over on the Northen News blog, my dad has been doing some fun family quizzes. It's been a cool way for us to interact and discuss the family, and provide some tidbits of information to those who didn't know us as well as they thought they did. I have done a few quizzes in the past, but it's been a while, and I thought I'd try to break out of this funk I've been in by writing something more light-hearted. Enjoy! (Answer key at the bottom).

1. Throughout my life, I've had dogs named after all of the following foods except: 
a. Eggnog    b. Cheese-itz  c. Cinnamon  d.  Biscuit 

2.  When I was 4 years old, I wanted to work at which food chain?:
a. McDonald's  b. Friendly's  c. Dunkin Donuts  d. Wendy's

3. In the third grade, I had the lead role in the school play. What was my profession in the play?
a. Teacher   b. Nurse   c. Doctor  d. Scientist

4.  I am severely allergic to which vaccine?
a. Chicken pox    b. Measles    c. Tetanus   d. Whooping Cough 

5.  In college, I studied abroad in which country? 
a. England  b. Italy  c. Germany  d. Australia 

6.  My favorite subject in high school was:  
a.  Biology  b. English  c.  Psychology  d. History

7.  My freshman year college roomate's name was: 
a. Maddie  b. Jaime  c. Jenny  d. Becky

8.  I have been to every state on the US East Coast except: 
a. New Hampshire  b. Maine  c. Vermont  d. North Carolina

9.  I'm a pretty adventurous person. But I'm afraid to ride on which animal? 
a. Horse  b. Camel  c. Donkey  d. Elephant

10. I have a tattoo of:
a. A lily  b. An elephant  c. A sun  d. Cinn's paw print




Answer key: 
1.d
2. c
3. a
4. d
5. d
6. c
7. d
8. b
9. a
10. c

No comments:

Post a Comment