Saturday, April 25, 2015

Fun With Words

#HAWMC Day 25:  Use Wordle to make a cloud full of words that come to mind when you think of your blog, health, condition, interests or community. Pro Tip: Use a thesaurus to make the branches of your “tree” extend further.


This was SO much fun. I love color and creating and so this was right up my alley. Wordle didn't work well for me (on my particular computer due to a firewall), so a fellow #HAWMC blogger suggested ABCya!, which is made for kids and therefore easy even for me. I decided to experiment with the colors and shapes. Each has the same words, but I thought I'd post both, just for some variety of color and alignment. The words are my own, chosen however they popped into my brain, to describe different aspects of my blog, and the content of it - both the written words, and the underlying thoughts behind those. I didn't stick to a particular word type (noun, verb, etc) or tense (past, present, future) so this came out much like a Mad Lib. I love Mad Libs. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment