The workout was definitely the best part of my day so far. Well, that and the hair cut and new darker color that I got last night. I realized when I returned from the gym that I must have cycled into depressive mode overnight. I'm one of those oddballs that doesn't sleep more when I'm depressed. I get so upset and anxious that I can't sleep. On top of that, stress, sadness about something, frustration at more than one thing have made for a rather challenging day.
I am, in general, a very positive person. So much so that people have called me the energizer bunny, told me that every time they see me I'm smiling, teased my about my level of enthusiasm (in a friendly, joking manner of course). Even when at my worst, I hate to be negative for too long. One of the best ways for me to take a step back and adjust is to think of the things I am grateful for. On the heals of my photo gallery about happiness, I thought sharing those things here would be a nice follow up. You'll notice some cross over from yesterday's images.
- My understanding and supportive family and friends
- Having a career that I love, and owning my own company
- Having a community of other entrepreneurs who understand the lifestyle, and the struggles and rewards that go with it.
- A good cup of coffee that I can sip slowly which helps me to relax and breathe
- The organizations that have helped me grow personally and professionally
- My creativity and imagination, even if I don't understand it yet (blog coming on this topic)
- My generally happy and energetic disposition
- My resilience and determination
- The ability to travel
- Overall good health, even with this condition